In Mario Kart Wii, there are three Weight Classes: Light, Medium and Heavy. Some general features are:
- Light characters have high off-road (how much you are affected by grass and mud, etc, high being positive), high acceleration and somewhat low-top speed.
- Medium characters are balanced.
- Heavy Characters have low acceleration, low off-road and high top speed.
- Light characters use small vehicles, medium characters medium vehicles, heavy characters large vehicles.
Additionally, a heavier character may ram other lighter characters, making them lose speed.
List of Characters
- Light: Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Toad, Toadette, Koopa Troopa, Dry Bones
- Medium: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr.
- Heavy: Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, Bowser, King Boo, Rosalina, Funky Kong, Dry Bowser.
To get the Mii (Outfit B), you must unlock all the Fast Staff Ghosts. Their Weight Class depends on their Weight/Height in the Mii Channel.
List of Vehicles
- Small Bikes: Standard Bike S, Magikruiser, Quacker, Jet Bubble, Bit Bike, Bullet Bike.
- Medium Bikes: Standard Bike M, Sugarscoot, Sneakster, Dolphin Dasher, Zip Zip, Mach Bike.
- Large Bikes: Standard Bike L, Wario Bike, Shooting Star, Flame Runner, Spear, Phantom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.