|Super Blooper/Turbo Blooper|
Yoshi in the Super Blooper
|Unlocking||One Star Rank or higher in 50cc Leaf Cup|
The Super Blooper (also known as the Turbo Blooper on PAL edition) is an unlockable Kart exclusive to Medium weight drivers. This vehicles design is based off of a dangerous underwater enemy in Mario games, the Blooper ( the name also derived from this Character). The Drifting is what this Kart mainly suffers from, but good Speed and Off-Road statistics help this to be one of the most often used Time Trials Karts out there.
With a very flat body, the Super Blooper is mainly white all over the body. In the back juts out a couple of twin boosters lined with a couple of stripes. Between the two small wheels of the Super Blooper are striped, tentacle-like projections that protrude about 1/2 a foot. Just above is the racer's logo (side of the door), and above that is the driver's seat. On the hood is a design like that of a Blooper's black eyes. The end of the Kart is slopes in but is very blunted, probably for safety reasons.
- Mario: White body, red stripes, dark blue tires
- Luigi: White body, green stripes, dark blue tires
- Peach: White body, pink stripes, pink tires
- Daisy: White body, orange and yellow stripes, orange tires
- Yoshi: White body, blue stripes, green tires
- Birdo: White body, purple stripes, red-pink tires
- Diddy Kong: White body, red stripes, red tires
- Bowser Jr.: Golden body, dark green stripes, red tires
- Male Mii: Gray body, black stripes, dark blue tires
- Female Mii: White body, blue stripes, burnt orange tires
|Stat Name||Stat Value|
Mario Kart Trivia
- In Europe, the Kart’s name is the Turbo Blooper. No rhyme, too bad.
- The Super Blooper moves its side tentacles when it is boosted.