Karts are your classic racing vehicle in the Mario Kart series. There are 18 Karts available. Some are default, others are not.
- Small Karts: Standard Kart S, Mini Beast, Tiny Titan, Blue Falcon, Cheep Charger, Booster Seat.
- Medium Karts: Standard Kart M, Sprinter, Daytripper, Wild Wing, Super Blooper, Classic Dragster.
- Large Karts: Standard Kart L, Offroader, Flame Flyer, Jetsetter, Honeycoupe, Piranha Prowler.
Karts vs Bikes
Being recently introduced to the Mario Kart series, bikes are maybe somewhat better than a kart. But karts do have advantages as well.
- Bikes can only do the Blue Sparks Mini-Turbo, Karts can do Orange Sparks Mini-Turbo by drifting a larger amount of time (Super Mini-Turbo).
- While using a bike, you can do a wheelie, which gives a speed boost for a few seconds, but decreases your handling.
Whether you should use a kart or a bike is course dependant, bikes can bring more advantages. Like karts, they also have disadvantages.