Luigi driving his Classic Dragster on SNES Mario Circuit 3.
The Classic Dragster (also known as the Nostalgia 1 on PAL edition) is a medium-sized Kart in Mario Kart Wii. It has the appearance of a drag racing kart, as the name implies. It's one of the 3 Medium karts that don't have to be unlocked.
Its design resembles an early Formula One, or an Indy car. The body is very thin, with a few vents and a small guardrail running down the side of it. The driver's signature color determines the paint job of the Classic Dragster.
Mario Kart Wii Trivia
- In Europe, the Kart is called the Nostalgia 1.
- When using the Classic Dragster to race over Wi-fi, the other racers can't see the axles.
- This kart does not have a bike counterpart for the medium-size class, although its statistics are similar to that of the Cheep Charger and the Quacker karts.
- This vehicle is one of the four vehicles to come in the seven traditional colors of the rainbow. The others being the Cheep Charger, Dolphin Dasher, and the Honeycoupe.
- Their is a slight resemblance between the Cucumber, one of Yoshi's unlockable karts in Mario Kart DS, and the Classic Dragster. Both have long frames, exhaust vents along the body, and a similar grille.