Baby Daisy is the fastest baby. She also is the fourth character in the character selection. Her first appearance was in Mario Kart Wii. She is also the last character in the character selection in the first row. Baby Daisy is a small weight class driver, meaning she can only drive small karts and bikes. All of her karts and bikes also appear to be orange. Baby Daisy also appeared in Mario Kart 8, this time, she is already unlocked at the beginning of the game.
- All of her karts and bikes are orange.
- She is the fastest baby.
- She appears to be friends with Baby Peach.
- Her first appearance was in Mario Kart Wii.
- She is the last character in the first row of the character selection in Mario Kart Wii.
- She wears an orange dress like Daisy.
- Her wardrobe is the same as Baby Peach, but just orange.
- She is the fourth character in the character selection.
- Her head appears to be bigger than her grown up self.
- She has a pacifer in her mouth like Baby Peach.
- She wears the same shoes as Baby Peach, but just orange.
- She appears to be good friends with Baby Luigi, because in Daisy Circuit over the second pond is a statue of her and Baby Luigi dancing.
Mario Kart series
The first Mario Kart game Baby Daisy appeared in was Mario Kart Wii. In it, she is a light-weight that can be unlocked by getting at least one Star Rank in 50cc Wii Grand Prix Cups, or playing 1,950 races. In Daisy Circuit, she and Baby Luigi have a statue. She also has a good speed bonus. In Mario Kart 8, she is a default light-weight character. She has high acceleration, handling, and grip, but low speed and weight.
Mario Baseball series
The only Mario Baseball game Baby Daisy appeared in was Mario Super Sluggers. She can be unlocked. She is a Team Player, and has good chemistry with all of the Baby characters and Yoshi. Her special move is the Super Dive. To be unlocked, players have to go through Challenge Mode and solve her events. She shares Blooper's stats, and can join the Peach Monarchs.